A small company in Saskatchewan is building what could become Canada’s first geothermal power plant, which could launch a green revolution for the energy industry and the people who work in it.
- DEEP and Prairie Lithium Sign Mineral Permit Agreement, Advance Lithium Extraction Potential
- The Globe and Mail –Sep 29- From black gold to hot water: Inside Western Canada’s geothermal push
- DEEP CEO Kirsten Marcia Named Canada’s Clean50 Honouree in 2022
- DEEP Geothermal Delineation Drilling in Progress; Releases New Project Video
- DEEP Closes Private Placement of $4,515,885, Including a Strategic Investment by PHX Energy Services Corp. of $3M