A small company in Saskatchewan is building what could become Canada’s first geothermal power plant, which could launch a green revolution for the energy industry and the people who work in it.
- CBC NEWS – Dec 25 – “Geothermal discovery could launch green revolution for energy industry”
- REGINA LEADER POST – Mar 24 – “Sask. geothermal power plant to expand; completion date pushed back”
- Saskatchewan is Ready for Final Geothermal Power Feasibility Engineering – 53 Day Large Volume Production and Injection Test Successful – First in Canada
- BBC NEWS – Feb 19 – “The search widens for hot rocks that provide power”
- DEEP Closes Oversubsubscibed Private Placement of $5,576.450