A small company in Saskatchewan is building what could become Canada’s first geothermal power plant, which could launch a green revolution for the energy industry and the people who work in it.
- PHX Press Release – July 20 – “PHX ENERGY SERVICES CORP. ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN GEOTHERMAL POWER DEVELOPER DEEP EARTH ENERGY PRODUCTION CORP.”
- CTV News – June 29 – “Breakthrough in geothermal energy”
- DEEP Completes Successful FEED and Feasibility Engineering for a 32 MW Geothermal Power Facility
- SaskOilReport – May 19 – “The Power of Geothermal power generation”
- CBC NEWS – Dec 25 – “Geothermal discovery could launch green revolution for energy industry”