A small company in Saskatchewan is building what could become Canada’s first geothermal power plant, which could launch a green revolution for the energy industry and the people who work in it.
- The search widens for hot rocks that provide power
- DEEP Closes Oversubsubscibed Private Placement of $5,576.450
- DEEP APPOINTS GEORGE E. LAFOND AND ROB NORRIS AS SPECIAL ADVISORS
- Geothermal discovery could launch green revolution for energy industry
- We learned how to develop sedimentary geothermal resources in Canada: Deep Earth Energy CEO