A small company in Saskatchewan is building what could become Canada’s first geothermal power plant, which could launch a green revolution for the energy industry and the people who work in it.
- DEEP Geothermal Delineation Drilling in Progress; Releases New Project Video
- DEEP Closes Private Placement of $4,515,885, Including a Strategic Investment by PHX Energy Services Corp. of $3M
- PHX Press Release – July 20 – “PHX ENERGY SERVICES CORP. ANNOUNCES STRATEGIC INVESTMENT IN GEOTHERMAL POWER DEVELOPER DEEP EARTH ENERGY PRODUCTION CORP.”
- CTV News – June 29 – “Breakthrough in geothermal energy”
- DEEP Completes Successful FEED and Feasibility Engineering for a 32 MW Geothermal Power Facility