A small company in Saskatchewan is building what could become Canada’s first geothermal power plant, which could launch a green revolution for the energy industry and the people who work in it.
- Geothermal discovery could launch green revolution for energy industry
- We learned how to develop sedimentary geothermal resources in Canada: Deep Earth Energy CEO
- Saskatoon company makes breakthrough in sustainable power project
- Saskatchewan driller hits ‘gusher’ with ground-breaking geothermal well that offers hope for oil workers
- Horizontal, hydraulicly-stimulated geothermal well is “remarkable,” says DEEP CEO