There is huge potential in Canada to harness heat from deep below the ground for electricity. So why are there only a handful of projects breaking ground? We take a look at the promise of renewable geothermal power and the barriers to getting there.
- DEEP APPOINTS GEORGE E. LAFOND AND ROB NORRIS AS SPECIAL ADVISORS
- Geothermal discovery could launch green revolution for energy industry
- We learned how to develop sedimentary geothermal resources in Canada: Deep Earth Energy CEO
- Saskatoon company makes breakthrough in sustainable power project
- Saskatchewan driller hits ‘gusher’ with ground-breaking geothermal well that offers hope for oil workers